Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Limited Addiction Meets Nude Leopard


Leopard accent nails: Zoya "Melodie" (base, 2 coats), Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris" (black detail), U&A "8015" (gold foil spots)
Pointer, middle, & pinky: Essie "Limited Addiction" (2 coats)

Left: Practice wheels!
Right: Zoya "Melodie"


As much as I love my greens and blues, there is a small selection of classic reds that I reach for, one being Essie's "Limited Addiction" - slightly jelly-ish 2-coat perfection. To give it a small twist I did two accent nails with a nude leopard. Zoya "Melodie" is a milky nude pink with silver microshimmer, a perfect opaque base for the leopard print. This was my first time doing a leopard print, hence the practice wheels! I think one of the best ways to try out a leopard print is to do one or two accent nails, especially as all 10 might seem a bit daunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment